Exothermic Welding For Permanent Electrical Connections.
Exothermic welding is a safe and efficient way of making an electrical connection between conductors without using an external energy or heat process. The reliability of connections between conductors often reduces over a period of time and in many cases becomes the weak point in the electrical ircuit. Such a problem does not exist with exothermic welded connections as they provided a permanent connection between copper/copper/aluminium/steel.
- Welds will not deteriorate.
- Bonds will not corrode or rust.
- Current carrying capacity equal to conductor.
- No water ingress like bolt-tipe, crimping and compression connections.
- Lightweight and portable equipment.